Our comprehensive online BBA program is attuned to the latest pedagogies and prepares you for many contours your professional life might take. We make it convenient for you by allowing you the opportunity to attend live and recorded classes wherever you are. With our multi-channel student help desk, we allow you to reach out to both our professors and your peers whenever you need to. Learn at your own convenience from the most reputed faculty and write online proctored exams from the safety of your homes.
- 10+2 from a recognized National or State board institution, or
- 10+3 diploma from a recognized national or state institute
- At least 50% marks in aggregate in 10+2 / Diploma (45% for reserved categories)
Additional requirements for international candidates
- 10+2 / Intermediate / Senior Secondary from a recognized Board, or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- Candidates who have completed their 10+2 or graduate level education outside India must produce a certificate of equivalence issued by the Association of Indian Universities
- Candidates holding NRE, PIO status, residing outside India and / or candidates who are not Indian citizens are considered as International Students and are eligible to pursue MUJ’s online degree programs. All such candidates seeking admission will be billed an international fee for their respective degrees & may need to submit documents mentioned but not limited to CV, address proof, valid visa, PR card & passport copy as part of the application process