The online Bachelor of Commerce program is designed to equip you with managerial skills and build competencies required to succeed in the field of commerce. This three year program will equip you with the knowledge of accounting principles, export and import laws, economic policies, and other aspects that influence trade and business. You will learn how to analyze and interpret information, and use interdisciplinary approaches to solve real world business problems and create new business opportunities.
- 10+2 from a recognized national or state board, or
- 10+3 diploma from a recognized national or state institute
- At least 50% marks in aggregate in 10+2 / diploma (45% for reserved categories)
Additional requirements for international candidates
- 10+2 / intermediate / senior secondary from a recognized board, or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- Candidates who have completed their 10+2 or graduate level education outside India must produce a certificate of equivalence issued by the Association of Indian Universities
- Candidates holding NRE, PIO status, residing outside India and / or candidates who are not Indian citizens are considered ‘international students’ and are eligible to pursue MUJ’s online degree programs. All such candidates seeking admission will be billed an international fee for respective degrees & may need to submit documents mentioned but not limited to CV, address proof, valid visa, PR card & passport copy as part of the application process